Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Coming Back Swinging

I haven't been online for a while. I've been down with this nasty flu and, as usual, back troubles. I want to say thanks to all of you who've checked in on me to make sure that I haven't died and been stumbling through the house like a rotting zombie. Yes to the zombification but no on croaking... I think.

Anyway, my down time wasn't exactly spent being down. I have been working on some new stuff for Beasts of the Field, Sticks and Stones 2 (which WILL be released this year, I promise) and Halloween In Fouke which will be the next entry in my YA series.

On the YA front, A Cold Night In Fouke continues to impress me with just how well it's been received. It's been holding strong on the best seller list since it's release in October. Thank you all for your purchase and reviews. It really means the world to me. Horror fans are the best in the world and my fans are a spectacular lot. Your support in this crazy dream of mine makes life worth living.

In other news, I'm looking to expand a little. As of now, all of my works are sold exclusively through Amazon but I'm exploring other outlets. Barnes & Noble is on my radar and I'm thinking of putting a couple of my titles on the Nook as an experiment. Earlier today, on my Facebook page, I asked readers what they would like to see pave the way. So far the top runners are Sticks And Stones and A Cold Night In Fouke. What would you like to see? If this goes well, my entire catalog will follow and other outlets could happen. I'm going to do some research and, hopefully, have the first one up within the next week or so.

Lots of stuff coming up in the near future. 2014 will belong to the apex predator. Keep close watch for these titles. I assure you, they're watching you from a dark, secluded thicket. Waiting for their moment.

Halloween In Fouke
(A Cold Night In Fouke: Book 2)

Beasts of the Field

Sticks and Stones Part 2

That's about all I have for now. Have a great day/night/timeless purgatory.

Back to watching Wicker Tree for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment