Tuesday, December 10, 2013

In Search Of... Witnesses

As many of you know, I'm currently in the process of writing a book called BEASTS OF THE FIELD: A GUIDE TO THE SOUTHERN BIGFOOT. If you live in the south and have had an actual Bigfoot encounter, I would really like to hear from you. Also if you have any photographs I would really like to see them. They may even be featured in the book. I would just be asking publication rights for this book. Once the book is published, the rights return to you. Sadly, I won't be able to pay for the pictures (I'm an indie author and still poor) but you'd get credit in the book. Really I'm looking for people to interview in each state. No hoaxes, please. Only serious information. I look forward to talking with you guys soon.

My email is cgmorganhw@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment