Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Back In The Field

During the writing of my current project, BEASTS OF THE FIELD: A GUIDE TO THE SOUTHERN BIGFOOT, I've gotten the chance to speak with quite a few people already. Some of these fine folks are people that I've looked up to for a long time and actually inspired me to get into the field of Cryptozoology. I've also had the chance to sit down with a few witnesses and taken their reports. Within the coming weeks, I'll be heading out to meet some of these people in person to visit some of the sites. It'll be my first trip out to investigate in quite a few years. Needless to say, I'm pretty excited about the days ahead. Plus it'll give me a chance to test some of the techniques that'll be in the book. With luck, maybe we'll come across some solid evidence.

Wish me luck, guys. I'll keep you posted and there should be some pictures on the way soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment