Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Inspirational Trip

A night at The Orange Peel to see Cannibal Corpse in concert. Pretty awesome stuff. The opening acts were fantastic as well. One of the bands (Exhumed) had a guy come out dressed as a surgeon. He was wielding a chainsaw the first time we saw him. The second time, he held a severed head then dumped gunk onto the audience just before stage diving.

Cannibal Corpse, of course, kicked massive amounts of ass and delivered 20 songs that were thunderous, nightmarish visions. All in all, a great night that should lead to some interesting writing (I'm doing my first collaboration soon so this should be a hell of a lot of fun).

One more thing. "A Brand New Hell" is now live on Amazon, Amazon UK etc. Here's the deal on that... from April 11 - 15, it will be FREE. If you have Amazon Prime, you can get it free now. I'll post the link after I've had some sleep.

Tired.

Anywhoo, I'll be posting some of the concert pics and talking more about the bands on my Facebook page tomorrow.
http://www.facebook.com/scarecrow1356

G'night folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment