Sunday, April 8, 2012

Brian Keene's "Ghoul" on Chiller Network

Friday, April 13 (nice timing) will finally be the night that myself and many others have been waiting for for many moons. Ghoul was the first novel that I had the pleasure of reading from Brian Keene and it really blew me away. I've always loved a good "coming of age" story that's set in a horriffic universe and I have to say, Brian Keene's is scary as Hell!
Ghoul

This book made me an instant fan. What lies within is a nightmare ride into the darkness that haunts a small town. The suspense is stellar and the characters feel real. The book has a heart to it that drives the story and makes the terror all the more powerful. This is something you shouldn't miss. Picking up a copy of Ghoul (or any Keene novel) is a good bet.


Have a look at the trailer. 

Be sure to catch this one on Chiller on Friday, April 13 at 9 pm. You won't regret it!

No comments:

Post a Comment