Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Hey guys, welcome to my new author blog. Here’s a little bit about me. I have been a horror fan ever since I was four years old and watched my first horror movie (I think it was H.P. Lovecraft’s The Un-nameable). Since then I have spent countless hours milling through as many movies, books and short stories as I could possibly stand. I’ve always been interested in writing and I began to take it serious a while back just to see where it would get me. I saw an open submission call for an anthology called Rhonny Reaper’s Roadkill Café. For two days I worked on a story that centered on of my favorite creatures, Bigfoot.
After a couple of months, and a serious case of writer’s block, I was checking my email and there it was the official list of authors who had made it into the book with my name at the top of the list!
Since then I published my first ebook short entitled Carcass which goes back to the old school days of when vampires were scary and nasty. The story was loosely based on the legends of the Aswang, a vampire like creature said to terrorize the Philippines. 
In the months to come I have several other stories on the way including another foray into Bigfoot territory, a zombie apocalypse, some free fiction and a Carcass sequel! I will also be writing reviews to whatever I’m currently reading and posting them here.
Thanks for stopping by… I hope you make it out alive.

No comments:

Post a Comment